I’m sure that many of you already know about The Secret, written by Rhonda Byrne. If you haven’t read it, I would recommend you to read it. This book has changed my life. Not only mine, you can read thousands of amazing stories of people who applied the Secret in the official website. This is the best book that I have ever owned. 🙂
I found out about the book when I was still in university. I managed to manifest few things by using the law of attraction. I wanted to drive to class, having my own transport. It materialised after 2 years of intending it. Next experiment I did was wanting a 5 days office hour job near the place I was staying. I aimed to work at one building near the place I was staying at that point of time and ended up getting a job just beside the building, and it was 5 days office hour job and the weekends were off. It was mind blowing.
So I knew very well that this law of attraction was working and my wish was command to the universe. Our mind is the most powerful thing that ever exist and whatever we are thinking is creating our future. But what are we thinking most of the time? We think of the things that we don’t want and attract unpleasant experiences to our life.
And the second mistake we do is that taking things we have now for granted. Have we ever been grateful to the fresh air that we are breathing? The clean water that we drink? The house that we are staying whether it’s big or small? Having a place to sleep every night? Having our loved one with us? Having electricity that makes our life much more easier? Having a secured job? The list can go on without ending.
To change the life we are currently in, the most important things that we have to do now is to be grateful for the things that we have now. So here is my list that I’m most grateful:
- I’m grateful to the fresh air that I’m breathing in.
- I’m thankful to the fresh food that I have to eat everyday.
- I’m very grateful that I still have my both parents with me.
- I am happy that I have a very loving dog that takes care of our home.
- I am blessed to have two great siblings that bring joy to my life.
- Thank you to the fingers that are working so fine that help me to type.
- Thank you for the good eyesight that I still have.
- Thank you to those flies that annoys me because I know my ears are working fine.
- I am happy that I have this laptop that enables me to work.
- I am most blessed to have fresh and clean water to drink every day.
- I’m most grateful that I have my own transport that enables me to be independent.
- I am thankful to have all the good clothes I have.
- I love myself so much, thank you for being me.
- Thank you to all the cells in my body that is working so well.
- I’m grateful to have the TV and radio that entertains me all day.
- I’m so thankful to have my phone that enables me to communicate to people.
- Thank you to all the books that I have.
These list will be updated from time to time to remind me of all the things that I should be grateful. Many people in the world do not have these things that I have. Start to do your own list that you are grateful for. And things will start changing in your life. The thoughts and feelings we have now are creating our future. To have good future, I have to start to have good thoughts and good feelings now.
The Secret have thought me a lot to change my life. My next experiment will be to create a vision board. All the things I have created in the past were the results of my thinking, whether good or bad. From now on, I want to create a new life through the vision board. Do you know how to create a vision board? All you have to do is find pictures of the things you want and paste it on the vision board. Keep the vision board in a place that you see everyday. Remind yourself that you have those things now and feel good about it. That’s all! In no time, these things will start appearing in your life. It could be anything you want, whether money, health, relationship, that special car…anything!
If you do have any vision board and if you do have experience materialising things you wanted, share with me. If you don’t, try this experiment for yourself. It’s all about thinking good and feel good.